Rooms & Rates
Loch Ness Backpackers has two types of rooms – private rooms and shared dormitories. We have 5 dorms, a double room, twin room and 2 family rooms.
Food & Facilities
Food, drink, a good night’s sleep and a nice hot shower in the morning before you head out to explore the spectacular surroundings.
The perfect base from which to explore the whole of Loch Ness – we’re half way along the Loch, giving you access to everything the area has to offer.
Read more reviews
- "Despite the many rain, we had a great time with Niki and Patrick, the owners of the hostel. It felt like home..."
- "Nice atmosphere, super friendly staff. The facilities are first class good choices at the bar..."
- "A big family of seven (grandmother, sister in law, 3 kids) spent a great night there. Had a great time playing board games in the lounge and felt really at home with the friendly welcome."
- "If you are looking for a friendly, fun place to stay with a good local knowledge and a wealth of fantastic beers behind the bar look no further!"
- "Basically, if you want a great place to stay, a log fire, warm and friendly people with good chat and at a decent price in a great location then definitely swing in past here."
- "Thoroughly enjoyed my time here. Good location, functional facilities, homely atmosphere. The staff is amazing. Gold stars all round"
- "I cannot recommend this hostel highly enough. It really is something special. I would absolutely stay here again."